Sunday 16 September 2012

Studio Photography Course looming-and its back to the Masters.

I am going on a course with the Royal Photographic Society next month. In some respects I am looking forward to it, in other respects I am not. It will take me outside my comfort-zone, thats the good thing....its also the not so good thing.

I find studio photography pretentious, I actually don't see the point of it so maybe this course will shatter those forgone opinions. I am hoping it will help me with portrait photography. I have borrowed a book about Studio Photography by way of preliminary homework and I hope it will give me some pointers


On the Master's front, it starts again in a couple of weeks. I am not really looking forward to it, I have procrastinated alot over the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, comments always welcome-especially constructive ones!