Thursday 25 October 2012

Second of 2 studio photography days.

Brilliant, absolutely brilliant! Four five minute shoots with 2 different models. We were left to our own devices today with supervision. Props were used, lighting was moved, tips were given, lots of check shots were taken. I an absolutely knackered! That is partly due to the anxiety the shoot created and the flushes which tend to tire me out anyway. The models were brilliant, obviously done it before and their help in what I was trying to achieve was invaluable. Initially they took the lead in posing and I and others didn't know how to do it or/and didn't have the confidence. They were brilliant. What did help was realising they were in role as a model and.I was a person with a camera. Experience and getting into role as a photographer began to be more helpful.
I will go again next year but will stay closer to the studio, the £8 taxi fare was a killer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, comments always welcome-especially constructive ones!