Thursday 13 December 2012

An enlarging experience

Yesterday (Tuesday 4th December) I had a brilliant time in a colour darkroom at Uni! I have done black and white work before but this was my first colour. I really enjoyed it. It took me a long time to produce my first print with recalling the workflow, but once I had that sussed it took seconds to expose the image then into the machine with the print. I can see how creating a first class print is an art in itself. You could tinker with the colour for hours if you wanted to. Expensive, but you could do it. Dialling in the filtration is easier than using Lightroom. Its something I really want to do again with negatives from images taken next time though......I need some time in the studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, comments always welcome-especially constructive ones!