Friday 5 April 2013

4/4/2013-Selectively Flowering Heather!


Went out today to look for some daytime images in line with today's photocalendar. Today's subject was images taken outside the golden hours in the morning and evening in whatever weather. I agree with John Gravett when he talks about your camera being useless outside of these hours when that philosophy is adopted. I think many images are just as good between sunrise and sunset although I don't think my effort here reflects that! 
I actually wanted to go onto the moors to get images of heather in flower. I noted the heather was in flower in town and in gardens, but alas, not so on the moors. The heather there is still black with no signs of growth yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, comments always welcome-especially constructive ones!